viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

PAST PERFECT TENSE

SUPPLY THE PAST PERFECT TENSE FORM OF THE VERBS IN PARENT HESES

1.fernando told us that he had looked (look) avery were for the book.
2.carla had left (leave) by the time we arrived.
3.the police reported that they finally had captured (capture) the thiet.
4.i met them before I had gone a hundred yards.
5.I saw that we had took the wrong road.
6.he knew that the had mode a serious mis take.
7.I felt that I had met the man somewhere.
8.he asked me why I had leff the panty son early.
9.he wanted to know what had happened to his brief case.
10.previously she had been a very good estuden it.
11.It was clear that the had given us the wrong ad dress.
12.the teacher corrected the exercises whit had prepared (prepare).
13.what did he say she had done (do)with the money ?
14.he said he had dad (have)his lunch.
15.I was sure that I had seen (see)the man before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario